Thursday 29 September 2016

Conclusion


Alas, here comes the end...





As we are as we are now reaching the end of my blog, I want to emphasise how important William Shakespeare is to our society as he once was to his own. He has created words that we all use today such as addiction, assassination and belongings. There are also many phrases that we use such as "send him packing", "makes your hair stand on end" and "lie low."


Hamlet is a play of intrigue and really interests me in this regard. From doing this blog, I hope to share my enthusiasm for the play and for the work of William Shakespeare.


I thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog as it a topic on which I love. I only hope you liked reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.




Yours,


Cliodhna O'Connell



No comments:

Post a Comment